With our proven auction expertise and eager market, you reach thousands of qualified buyers. We attract competing buyers from areas of high demand. Our buyers are bidders who are ready and willing to purchase.
We make selling your item(s) easy.
- We handle display and sale of your item(s).
- We can collect payment in the form of cash, check, or credit card for you.
- No need to meet with or invite strangers to your home.
- No dealing with bogus offers and scam emails.
- Bring us your item(s) and we do the rest.
- We have a variety of auction (and market) options to suit you from onsite weekly and monthly auctions to online and specialty auctions.
We’ve been helping people successfully market their goods since 1955. When you consign with us you have a whole team of experts working for you – sales, marketing, internet services, highly qualified auctioneers, clerks, customer service, social media, payment processing, and more.
Following the auction sale, our staff will accept and process buyer payments of cash, check, credit or debit. They will prepare a consignor statement and cut your consignor check.
For Second Tuesday Monthly Consignment Auction proceeds, you may pick up your consignor check in the Main Office on the Friday immediately following the sale from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
For Wednesday Hay and Grain Auction proceeds, you may pick up your consignor check in the Main Office on the Friday immediately following the sale from 8:00 a.m. to 6 p.m.
For Weekly Friday Auctions proceeds you may pick up your consignor check in the Main Office the Monday following from 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
In all of the aforementioned auctions, if you do not pick up your check in office, your consignor check will be mailed to you.
WHICH AUCTION IS BEST FOR ME?
We have a variety of auction options to suit any seller needs. The general information is outlined below. Specific auction pages will provide further details and photos where applicable.
- Weekly Friday Antiques, Household, Tools, Lawn & Garden, and Miscellaneous Auction
- Second Tuesday Monthly Antiques, Household, Tools, Lawn & Garden, Building Supplies, Landscaping, Firewood, Machinery and Heavy Equipment Auction
- Weekly Online Auction Specifically curated new and vintage items
- Weekly Friday Baked Goods, Eggs, Plants, and Produce Auction
- Weekly Friday Small Livestock Auction
- Weekly Wednesday Hay & Grain Auction
- You may also enjoy Baer Auctioneers & Realty Auctions
BASIC GUIDELINES FOR SELLING AT OUR AUCTIONS
If you are not already a registered bidder with Rogers Community Auction please stop in our Main Office with a photo ID to register for your Buyer’s Number (Yellow Card). Registration is free and you will not need to register again. Please notify us of address changes so we can mail you your consignor check if applicable.
Bring your goods to sell. Whether on site or online, we have an auction that’s suited to your needs. Check out our menu for details of various auction options. Our Staff will direct you on where you can unload your items. Your items will be tagged and we will provide you with a check-in slip that serves as your receipt to insure that your items are credited to you. In the case of large items, we have equipment to assist you in loading and unloading. You can find Commission Rates here.