With over five miles of aisles and thousands of vendors indoors and out, we have a LOT of ground to cover. Scooter Rental allows you to do it in comfort. Our motorized Electric Scooters are a great way to enjoy the many vendors, auctions, deals and dining opportunities offered at Rogers Community Auction.
RENTAL PROCESS AND RATES:
- Scooter Rental is $10 Per Hour or $50 for the entire day. Over payment is refunded in half hour increments.
- Please come to the Scooter Station located in the Old Auction Barn in the rear of the Chuck’s Best Gyro’s Restaurant Building.
- You must be 18 Years of age or older and show a valid driver’s license in order to rent a scooter.
- ONE OPERATOR / RIDER PER SCOOTER.
- All Scooters are rented on a first come / first served basis. Reservations are not accepted. We have a large number of scooters to accommodate riders. On the busiest day we will add those waiting to a list and contact them via intercom or mobile telephone as soon as scooters return.
- Interested in Purchasing a Scooter? For Information on purchasing new or used Mobility Scooters or accessories please click on our printable Here for Current New and Used Scooter and Accessories Pricing
Please note that visitors are welcome to bring their own personal electric mobility scooters, motorized wheelchairs, and so on. Golf Carts, ATVs, UTVs, and similar are NOT permitted to be used by visitors to the property.