ALTERNATIVE ANIMAL ONLINE AUCTION 3-5-21
BREEDS OF ANIMALS CONSIGNED: Small livestock not required USDA Licensing are accepted.
Including but not limited to:
60+ Peacocks & Peahens – Some are listed below:
Breeder Peahens – 3 – 5 yr old white; 2 – 4yr old cameo; 4yr old purple; 3 – 4yr old purple pied; 2yr old cameo silver pied; 5yr old Indian blue split bronze white eye
Peacocks – 5yr old Indian blue; 4yr old opal white eye; 6yr old white split to peach; 3yr old progressive bronze;
25-35 yearling peafowl of various colors
Mini Hypark bull calf – bottle calf; Zebu cow, approx. 39″, Has been running with a zebu bull and is a good mom and friendly, approx 4 to 5 yrs old;
Rare Breed Chickens – pure ayam cemani chicks; pair of very rare Sanjak longcrowers; pair of coronation sussex; pair calico bantam cochins; pair of silkied cochins; Ayam Ketawa (Laughing chicken) chicks;
Pheasants – Silvers; Red Gold; Reeves; Lady Amherst
Waterfowl – Dewlap geese; Call Ducks;
Other Animals – hedgehogs; goats; sheep; rabbits; Fancy and Show Bantams; Fancy and Show Pigeons; reptiles; guinea pigs; house birds
This is only a small portion of what is going to be sold. Keep checking back for more additions.
This list will get updated as more is
- Cash, check, credit and debit accepted for purchases.
- Consignor check-in: 12:00 Noon to 8:00 PM Thursday afternoon and 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 PM on Friday. *Please note that state mandated testing fees may apply.
- Consignors are urged to send in a list of what they are bringing to allow for advertisement and are also encouraged to bring their animals in on Thursday if possible or early on Friday.
- See RogersOhio.HiBid.com for online bidding, preview and pick up times.
- For any questions please call Wade @ 330-424-2705 or email [email protected]
We do not allow the direct sale, transfer, or solicitation for free of any animal by a vendor or visitor upon our property. We do, however, uphold the strong agricultural tradition of fairs and farms in auctioning small livestock.
Our dealer’s license is issued by the Ohio Department of Agriculture (See agri.ohio.gov). Consigned livestock are on-site only on auction day and are to be removed immediately after the auction ends. All animals that are present for the day are overseen by a vet and are provided water (as appropriate) by the staff. They also periodically pass out snacks of different sorts for the animals to pass the time and you may find staff bottle feeding calves.
Consignor proceeds will be mailed.