Online Auction Ending Fridays at 6 p.m.
Please note that this auction is currently ONLINE at RogersOhio.Hibid.com
- Fowl, Rabbits, Goats, Sheep
- Cash, check, credit and debit accepted for purchases.
- Online Consignor check-in: Thursday 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. and Friday 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. *Please note that state mandated testing fees may apply.
We do not allow the direct sale, transfer, or solicitation for free of any animal by a vendor or visitor upon our property. We do, however, uphold the strong agricultural tradition of fairs and farms in auctioning small livestock.
Our dealer’s license is issued by the Ohio Department of Agriculture (See agri.ohio.gov).
How to Bid Online for the Weekly Small Livestock Auction
- Visit RogersOhio.Hibid.com
- Click on the Small Livestock Auction
- Consignments are uploaded Thursday evening and throughout the day Fridays until 5 p.m.
- When you click “Bid” on lot, HiBid will prompt you to Log In/ Register. Please note HiBid is an online platform that does not recognize your Rogers Auction bidder number. Please make note of your HiBid credentials. These will be your permanent login for any HiBid auction.
- The auction will begin closing at 6 p.m. Lots will close consecutively so auction end time is approximate.
- You will need to register with a credit card. You will have the option to pay cash or check when you pick up your purchase.
- You may pick up your purchases from close of bid to 9 p.m. and Saturday 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.