ALTERNATIVE ANIMAL ONLINE AUCTIONS
May 6, 2022 at 4 PM EST
June 24, 2022 at 4 PM EST
October 7, 2022 at 4 PM EST
BREEDS OF ANIMALS CONSIGNED: Small livestock not required USDA Licensing are accepted.
Including but not limited to:
Peacocks & Peahens: Varieties include: Java, Mocha, several Pieds, Indian Blue, Black Shoulder, Purple and many more
Hoof Stock: Zebu cows; red Jenny donkey; black gelding donkey; 4.5 month old Jack donkey; bottle baby goats;
Rare Breed Chickens; Pheasants; Waterfowl; Reptiles; Fertile Eggs
Other Animals: Hedgehogs; Ground Squirrels; Sugar Gliders;
This is only a small portion of what is going to be sold. Keep checking back for more additions.
This list will get updated as more is sent us to. If you want to add your consignments send them to [email protected]
- Cash, check, credit and debit accepted for purchases.
- Consignor check-in: 12:00 Noon to 8:00 PM Thursday afternoon and 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 PM on Friday. *Please note that state mandated testing fees may apply.
- Consignors are urged to send in a list of what they are bringing to allow for advertisement and are also encouraged to bring their animals in on Thursday if possible or early on Friday.
- See RogersOhio.HiBid.com for online bidding, preview and pick up times.
- For any questions please call Wade @ 330-424-2705 or email [email protected]
We do not allow the direct sale, transfer, or solicitation for free of any animal by a vendor or visitor upon our property. We do, however, uphold the strong agricultural tradition of fairs and farms in auctioning small livestock.
Our dealer’s license is issued by the Ohio Department of Agriculture (See agri.ohio.gov). Consigned livestock are on-site only on auction day and are to be removed immediately after the auction ends. All animals that are present for the day are overseen by a vet and are provided water (as appropriate) by the staff. They also periodically pass out snacks of different sorts for the animals to pass the time and you may find staff bottle feeding calves.
Consignor proceeds will be mailed.